Delivering Financial Sunshine
Forbes 2018 Best-In-State Credit Union!
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer opportunity at our Chandler Corporate Headquarters.
As Marketing Assistant, you will perform the following duties:
- Create and coordinate all aspects of printed and digital loan and/or product usage offer mailings including determining target market, creating targeted list, producing offer and/or campaign, executing offer mailing and/or campaign, and tracking, analyzing and reporting offer and/or campaign results.
- Create, coordinate, track, analyze and report on digital communications including email marketing messages, social media posts and content, and other digital communications.
- Create, coordinate, track, analyze and report on in-visit website personalization campaigns.
- Create, coordinate, track, analyze and report on third-party provider offerings including insurance, student loan options, and more.
- Coordinate community events such as walks and parades including participants and/or volunteers, giveaways and/or supplies, and advertising and/or promotion.
- Coordinate annual events such as youth month, annual meeting, and international credit union day including participants and/or volunteers, giveaways and/or supplies and advertising and/or promotion.
- Assist with charitable giving and community involvement requests and opportunities.
- Assist with supply order requests and promotional materials distribution to branch locations, select employer groups and special events.
- Assist with promotional giveaway items including selection, acquisition, distribution and inventory.
- Serve on various committees as needed.
- Participate in Marketing staff meetings and attends other meetings, seminars or training.
Skills / Requirements
- Associates degree in marketing, business, graphic design or related field.
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superb customer service orientation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop with intermediate design skills.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Stress management/composure.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to professionally compose own correspondence.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to Advance
- FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
- Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
- Tuition Assistance
- Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time