Delivering Financial Sunshine
Forbes 2018 Best-In-State Credit Union!
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Repossession Coordinator opportunity at our Chandler Corporate Headquarters.
Skills / Requirements
As a Repossession Coordinator, your regular duties will include: verifies insurance coverage, determines the appropriate recovery agent to assign accounts to, and follows up on accounts until collateral is recovered and sold. Once collateral is recovered the Repossession Coordinator ensures unit is delivered to the appropriate auction or retailer for disposition. Periodic on-site auction or Internet inspections are to be performed and documented to ensure proceeds from all sold vehicles are paid to the credit union in a timely manner. Sends out legally mandated redemption and deficiency letters at the times required. Works closely with other team members to make sure code changes, tracking of repossessed autos, and monthly reporting of activity is done accurately as well as making sure vendors are paid in a timely manner for their work. Must possess a valid Arizona driver license.
Candidates must be available to work Monday through Thursday 9am - 5:30pm and Friday from 9:30am - 6pm.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- University of First Credit Union
- Opportunity to Advance
- FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
- Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time